Sunday, January 22, 2012

Victims of advertising

Met someone at the party yesterday: she fell victim to my advertising, based on my posts alone bought Curve ID Levi's jeans and is seriously considering BLU e-Cig. I'm soo-oo exited!

Fell victim to my own advertising and ordered strawberry huller and 5-in-1 utensil, both falling under the categories  I don't even trust:  I don't believe  in highly specialized tools and I suspect that jack-of-all-trades kind of tool will perform worse in regard to 4 out of 5 functions. The real reason for buying this 5-in-1 tool is that it popped up in response to my search of garlic rocker. 

Joseph Joseph Garlick rocker was not cooperating and stayed at the same high price of $15 at Sur La Table and Amazon alike (for the solid metal one since I'm afraid the colorful metal/plastic one will break, garlic being one stubborn vegetable).

Joseph Joseph Uni-tool, 5-In-1 Utensil

8$ @ Amazon / $9 @ Sur La Table 



2 comments:

  1. I'm afraid to even look at the strawberry huller since I already don't know how I can survive another day without a garlick rocker which I'd neither ever saw or heard of before I read this post. Still considering blu ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. More on strawberry huller coming soon. Got it with Amazon Prime shipping - and it springs into action quite amazingly. To fully appreciate what is to follow you have to look at original post first.

    ReplyDelete