Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bags and belts

I started with bags. I mean it's a holiday season and a bag is one of the best material presents I can imagine. I value experiences more than objects but this matter is not to be explored here and now. So I brought two bags home to eventually settle on one: Patricia Nash --- 2011 Holiday season -- 3d row, 2nd from the left: looks classy, smells of camel urine (which is fine with me), has certain design flaws - too eagerly detachable strap and rivets embossed with company logo protruding from inside.
This is not the one I got but it's funky and gives you an idea. Patricia Nash "Milano" Large Convertible Satchel could be found at Dillard's ($248). Patricia Nash designs are on sale at Macy's (decent selection), Nordstrom (one model, currently unavailable), Urban Outfitters (good deals, small selection).






The other one is from Fossil. I've been in love with Fossil for so long that my favourite clutch-with-a-strap bag is not manufactured any more.

Vintage Re-Issue flap with lock @188. The one I got is slightly different and it's yellow. Like it but not in love. 

Anyway, started searching for a perfect one. Somehow got into Ralph Lauren bags and belts. 
Upscale show-off with the logo right into your face. If you check on belts you get an idea of what it's all about. 
It's about status.  
Well, the one below on the left is from alligator leather @ $1695. It better be high price. 
The one on the right is just a belt. A stripe of leather with as buckle @ $325.



More fashion twits




So when you wear this polo shirt with Ralph Lauren logo
bought at TJ Maxx for 30 bucks think about all these alligators and Wall street slaves tortured in order to support the brand.

2 comments:

  1. I started with bags. I mean it's a holiday season and a bag is one of the best material presents I can imagine. personalised carrier bags

    ReplyDelete