Thursday, January 5, 2012

Curiosity gadgets: slicers


Avocado pitter & slicer (on the left) & Avocado Cuber (on the right) (both @ Williams-Sonoma $15.00 each)


Chef's Banana slicer @ Williams-Sonoma $10

This is hilarious:
Stainless–steel blades guarantee precision slicing: create 5 thin, uniform slices at a time with stainless steel blades with innovative design protecting fingers from the blades.


Chef’n Strawberry Slicer @ Williams-Sonoma $15

or at Sur La Table same shit  
price under name Slicester



Pineapple 3-in-1 Vacu Vin® Pineapple Slicer and Wedger (and corer) @ Sur La Table $20


Apple corer and slicer at Crate&Barrel $15
I actually use the corer but nor sure about the slicer: many times I want my slices round as opposed to wedges.

I'm not covering choppers here though these tools sometimes go as "slicer/chopper" and therefore are mentioned . And I'm not done with the slicers yet.





No comments:

Post a Comment