Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Angry birds for pets

I love my new kitten. His is a graceful hunter, a tender partner, fun to watch, pet and take care of. I like to see him walk, run and jump (he goes up the Tree!), chase his tail, make a toy out of anything in view: brown bags, nuts and bolts, suitcases and fringe.

I like Angry Birds (tm). Now my kitten plays with Angry Birds Bells (on the left)  and Angry Birds Frisbee.

Hartz® Angry Birds® Birds Gone Crazy™
Comes from Hartz (pet products with love), sold at Costco, Walmart, Amazon.com, CVS. I bought my frisbee at pet section of local supermarket (somewhere between canned cat food for kittens and canned cat food for adult cats).

Hartz® Angry Birds® Tuff Stuff™ Flyer
                                               Angry Birds Flyer (Frisbee) is double sided with a red bird on one side and a green pig on the other. It's fun to joggle (well, that's for human) and it swivels nicely once put on bird's nose on hard floor. My kitten is still skittish around it (well, the bird is same size if not bigger) but when he dares to attack it fun to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment