Monday, January 30, 2012

Phobias: fear of not being seen in a Dress, Sitophobia etc.

Fear of not being seen in a dress
I am a 40 something transgendered person.
I have been trans as long as i can remember.
I was married for 18 years to a very non understanding wife and had to try and keep my physical trans state hidden.
Anyway cut a long story short we broke up and i moved out.
Eventually got myselve my own place where i could be me.
Anyway, it got to the point now where i hate going out looking like a fella. I prefer my other side. I am very convincing as a girl and have no problemms passing in the public eye.



Sitophobia (fear of food)
My whole life i have always had this Sitophobia problem that i seem to of come to terms with but the people around me just cant, when i was 2 years old i had a traumatic event where i almost died and from this day i have never eaten or even thought of food like a normal human being should! I eat 1 meal a day which consists of 5 slices of bacon in a baguette, i have had this everyday for 16 years! Some food i cant have anywhere near my face and i know it wont hurt or kill me but im just so terrified and i dont know why!

Actually, I was not looking for phobias or anything weird of this sort. I was trying to find the name of this film where people are getting pleasurable sensations from something like paper balls, carp fish nibbling on ones feet in aquarium, etc.
Numerous lists of top weird films but no luck so far. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment