Sunday, December 18, 2011

Why would you do such a disservice to yourself and eat processed foods? There are few explanations:
=== lack of awareness ===
=== lack of education ===
=== lack of resources: funds & time ===
=== lack of energy ===

Ask me about you favourite processed food and I will tell you  why you don't want it any more (awareness) - how to substitute it with nutritious and healthy food cooked from raw products (education) - how to find either money or time (resources). If you start treating yourself better, you'll replenish the lacking energy.

Buy a number of raw products that do not require time, just the money. Start with brown sugar:

India Tree Dark Muscovado Sugar, 2.8-Pound Jars (have no idea but planning to try it out)

My favourite  La Perruche Brown Sugar Cubes, 500g (1.1lb)



Gold coast slave ship bound for cotton fields,
Sold in a market down in new orleans.
Scarred old slaver know he's doin alright.
Hear him whip the women just around midnight.
Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
(a-ha) brown sugar, just like a young girl should
A-huh.

Drums beating, cold english blood runs hot,
Lady of the house wondrin where it's gonna stop.
House boy knows that he's doin alright.
You should a heard him just around midnight.
Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
(a-ha) brown sugar, just like a black girl should
A-huh.

I bet your mama was a tent show queen, and all her boy
Friends were sweet sixteen.
Im no schoolboy but I know what I like,
You should have heard me just around midnight.

Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
(a-ha) brown sugar, just like a young girl should.

I said yeah, I said yeah, I said yeah, I said
Oh just like a, just like a black girl should.

I said yeah, I said yeah, I said yeah, I said
Oh just like, just like a black girl should.


(Rolling Stones)

No comments:

Post a Comment