Monday, April 23, 2012

Dieting

My goal is to lose 5% of my current weight which should bring me down to 124-125 lb.
Weight loss is not my only objective.
I keep reading about losing 10 pounds in a week, losing 10 pounds in 3 days, losing 10 pounds in 48 hours.
I am not sure rapid weight loss is sustainable. Or particularly good for your body.
My miracle diet should get me there in 6 weeks.
Every week I'll be describing what I've done to make it happen.

Where is the miracle, one would ask.
One pound a week and that's it?
Here is my modest miracle.
My weight won't go up in the next 6 weeks.
My weight won't go up in the next 12 weeks.

Healthy recipes? Daily exercise? Changing focus from filling yourself with food to filling your life with more life? I don't know. All I know I'll make it happen.
Stay tuned.

Search America's Best Food Database

No comments:

Post a Comment