Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sherry Bar in NYC - Palo Cortado



I want to tell you about my favorite place to drink Sherry in NYC, a tapas bar called Palo Cortado. Palo Cortado is actually a restaurant with a full menu, and it serves a wide and interesting selection of wine and beer. You can go there and have a "normal" restaurant experience, with an appetizer, an entree, and dessert. But I'm going to talk about Palo Cortado in the way that I experience it, as a tapas bar.

Let me start by saying this: Palo Cortado has as good of a by-the-glass Sherry list as anyplace I've seen. There are about 20 Sherries on the list at any time, and wines rotate in and out.


Read more @ Brooklynguy's Wine and Food Blog: My Favorite Sherry Bar in NYC - Palo Cortado

This is a great report . And a recipe for a nice evening.  Should try this place for "getogether with friends" next time I come to NYC.   Thank you, Brooklynguy.

No comments:

Post a Comment