Friday, March 9, 2012

Fashion twit: AllSaints denim

Premium denim, sewn and washed in Los Angeles, USA. 
Slim fitting, 5 pocket jean made from 11oz stretch,
 light grey bleached out denim with tinted 3D whiskers.
The Lovatt drainpipe jean features AllSaints
signature rusty metalwork and a brown leather patch.
Five pocket hot pant shorts with a mid indigo colour level and a vintage worn-in wash,
raw edge finish and 3D creases.
This style features a brown leather patch and rusty metalwork.

I somehow engaged into no-win game with  AllSaints Spitalfields.
Ordered an item, didn't like it or it was not a good fit, returned. With their rediculous return policy of 14 days I was late. So I got a very nicely packaged gift card - store credit. Ordered much more and way above the stored credit amount. Liked none of it. Returned. Got charged for shipping. Got delta back. The gift card which I saved because of nice design was back to it's original $68.50. 


I can't keep track of such off-the-bitten-path matters in the world of shopping. So I decided to spend the AllSaints money and not to go above the limit this time.

So I shopped at AllSaints Archive.
Bought 2 items for summer: grey almost white jeans and shorts, $40 and $20.  

With $8.50 remaining I feel very good about myself: I'm expecting 2 items I need, I still have AllSaints credit, I didn't overspend, and if these denim items fit, I'll look good wearing them. This is my thing with AllSaints - whatever fits, fits me really really well, the reast doesn't work at all, no middle ground here.


Curious about these viscose tops - pretty colors and designs but cheap idea for fabric...

No comments:

Post a Comment